- Do not wait for the protection to expire before attacking. Begin attacking
as soon as you have the Barracks and 18 soldiers trained in order to get
resources and build your base faster.
- To get access to new troops, research them in the Command Bunker after you
have enough resources. Research requires a lot of time, but can be done at
the same time as an upgrade.
- When selecting an opponent, choose those that have a small amount of medals.
Chances are, they will be easy to defeat. When early in the game, focus on
getting more resources and not medals.
- Upgrade the Command Bunker as soon as possible in order to unlock new buildings as well as to allow you to have more resources. Also upgrade Factories early zo maximize resource production.
- Do not fortify your buildings when first starting. Instead, first upgrade your buildings to maximum capacity, research new troops, and clear the land. After your base has been established, begin to fortify the buildings, starting with the Supply Depot and Command Bunker.