|Legendary Weapons and Locations:
1. The Harbringer: near Temple of Avo Strength. Stats must be maxed out.
2. Cutlass Blutetane: Greatwoods Cave demon door.
3. Ronok the ax: Grey house demon door.
4. Dollmasters mace: abandonroad demon door.
5. Wellows Pichammer: greatwood gorge demon door.
6. Murren Greahammer: in 20 key chest at heroesguild.
7. Murren Great ax: 15 key chest at hook coast.
8. Solus Greatsword: buy in north bowerstone.
9. The Sentus: donate enough money to temple of avo.
10. Skorms Bow: sacrafice enough to chapel of skorm.
11. Arkens crossbow: 15 key chest at darkwood marshes.
12. Frying pan: hidden at orchard farmread clues 1-6.
13. Katana Hyru: 16 chest key in lady greys bedroom.
14. Sword of Aeons: kill jack of blades and sister strongest melee weapon in the game.
Easy Attractive 100:
The Pudding Basin- Hair
Ladies will fall for you now
Marry A Man:
Commit Easier Crimes:
Pick Locks Of Houses:
Cause Distractions While Committing Crimes:
Run To The Demon Door And Back:
1- Use Enflame to fry all the nearby enemies, giving you a couple of seconds to come back.
2- Do NOT use thetargeting system. Rather than focus on one, its best to just slash wildy at your foes.
3- Always take care of the weaker ones first. They may be weak, but if your sword, axw or hammer is charged up, ready for a flourish, it can be easily broken.
4- Use Assassin's Rush to move out of the fray, and behind an enemy. Kill him, and try to keep from getting surrounded again.
5- The best technique for getting a little space is Force Push No, not from Star Wars. Ue this to push all the surrounding enemies back.
Not much of a title for an Evil Warlord, or Messiah.
To get a new title, they have special traders found alongs paths, sometimes.
You can get some awsome titles, like Assassin, or Liberator, to "Arseface"
Arseface? Kind of a step down, if you ask me.
Throw fireballs and shoot arrows simultaneously:
Hero Save Exploit:
Mega quick alignment change:
Unlimited Evil Points:
Avos tear the real way:
Complete Bright plate armour suit:
Get as much money as you want:
Get Paladin Title:
Infinite Silver Keys:
Infinite strenght points:
Lots of money:
Scorpion in the arena:
You will also need the sharp augmentation and
When you kill the stone trolls you go against a giant scorpion but don't panic if you followed my previus instructions this will be easy just keep going round the arena and wisper will start attaking the scorpion just keep throwing the fire balls at it and when it plunges it's stinger into the ground run as far away from the spot you were
Special Produce Items:
Carrot: 3 Skill experience points multiplied by combat modifier
Summun White Balvorine from Nether world
Unlimited resurection phials:
September 18, 2004 - 2:28am