All multiplayer characters
Go to the main menu and press R2, Circle, X, Square, Triangle, Right, Down, Left, Up, L2, L1, Circle, Square, L1, L2, L1, Circle, L2, Square
One Hit Kills
During single player gameplay Pause the game with START and press L1, L2, Left Analog-stick Up, Left Analog-stick Down, Left Analog-stick Left, Left Analog-stick Right, Triangle, Square, X, Circle
During single player gameplay Pause the game with START and press L1, L2, Circle, Square, L1, L2, Circle, Square
During single player gameplay Pause the game with START and press R1, R2, L1, L2, X, Triangle, Circle, Square
Go to the main menu and press L1, L2, X, Triangle, L1, L2, X, Triangle
When playing, your weapon is your most powerful thing you can have. Magic in this game is nothing compared to a good sword. But the game makes it hard tyo keep one specific weapon Their durability is so low Here are the weapons you should use for each level Because they give you so many during the level of that kind
1. Wind 1 use the Jaded Hana
2. Wind 2 use the Durai
3. Wind 3 use the Long Blade
Use any long spear weapon on the boss and keep pressing circle to find her when she disappears
4. Water 1 use the Jaded Hana AGAIN
5. Water 2 use your fists in the beginning, but switch to the Durai every so often.
6. Water 3 use the Yuga
The demented mermaid boss isn't very simple, use a strong but quick weapon like the durai and use the arena's healths carefully and only when necessary. Wind helps out a lot.
7. Fire 1 use whatever you want but sparingly
8. Fire 2 use the Long Blade and/or the Yuga
9. Fire 3 use the Yuga and Water MagicJust attack like an insane person and hope you outlast him, I haven't found a good way to beat him yet...
The Earth level are really easy if you can fight with your hands good. Just use the square attack and cartwheel behind your enemies and hit them a few times, then whack them with fire of wind a few times.