Jelly Wars is an independent, non-profit computer game that will bring nostalgia to gamers who remember the golden days of the Super NES and games such as "Zelda: A Link to the Past".
Players begin by designing their own character (Jelly) using the unique Jelly Workshop system. After appearances, stats, and moves are selected, the character is stored in a Jelly (.jly) file on the computer. The Jelly can then be loaded into the game and used to duel with other friends' own characters.
Gameplay is in a two-dimensional, bird's-eye-view world where the players control their Jellies on screen using either their keyboard or game controllers. Using their previously designed Jelly, the players move about the stage, attacking and defending with the abilities they've selected until victory (or defeat) is declared.
- Over 200 different appearances
- 50 unique moves and abilities
- Multiple Levels and Stages
- User-friendly interface to create and load Jellies
- One-Player Mode in the works
- Much more to come as game development continues!