In order to celebrate the fact that Domination has gone gold in North America and in the United Kingdom, Dreamcatcher games has released a couple of trailers of the game featuring some interesting gameplay footage. You will get a chance to experience the total havoc you can wreak in Domination and the beautiful environments which you can devastate. Follow the download tab above in order to have a look.
Domination features a renewed global conflict between the Free Nations Union and the Phantom League on distant planets, including sci-fi land, sea and air warfare at a grand-strategy level. The game inherits all of the remarkable features of the original game and deepens the Massive Assault player experience through increased gameplay options and new strategic challenges.
- An innovative 'Secret Allies' concept
- Two huge campaigns wrapped in absorbing storylines
- 20 non-linear scenarios, 10 planets for a World War mode
- Brand new Assault and Career modes
- All unit movement, firing and explosions are vividly animated using 3D graphics and sound
- 36 highly detailed units, including unique ones for each faction
- State of the art A.I. with flexible difficulty settings
- Instantaneous visual recreations of spectacular moments using unique camera modes
- Flexible random political map generation settings
- A.I., Hot Seat, LAN & Internet play modes
- More than 150 hours of gameplay
Developed by Wargaming.net, Domination will be published by DreamCatcher on 22nd April 2005. Localised versions will be available shortly for the French, German, Spanish and Italian markets.