The update will work for all Microsoft Windows 95/98 CD-ROM versions of Star Trek: Armada.
1) Pathing Improved - Ships will have less trouble moving in groups or navigating in areas with lots of objects.
2) Rally Point Improved - Ships will not try to occupy the same location when they exit the shipyards.
3) Strategic AI in Instant Action and Multiplayer has been given better handicaps on medium and hard difficulty. Including sped up build time and reduced cost.
4) In Instant Action/Multiplayer games the AI will now cloak ships if it can; more often on medium, and most of the time on hard.
5) The Chain Reaction Pulsar weapon has been modified so that it will not be able to hit cloaked ships and has been balanced to be less powerful.
6) In standard Multiplayer games each team will begin with a starbase, 2 construction ships, and a scout vessel.
7) Implemented Instant Action save functionality.
8) Improved game stability with issues related to [ESC] key being depressed.
9) Fixed several weapons related crashes.
10) Fixed crash related to Corbromite Reflector and saved games. If the Corbromite Reflector was active prior to saving the game it could cause a crash on loading of the saved game.