3089 is 3D open-world futuristic action role-playing game.
You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?
Use this demo to determine if you’d like to purchase the full version!
Take a peek at what 3089 has to offer! You’ll be able to explore the unique terrain, try out some of the weapons & take on a quest in 3089′s demo!
You should have a machine with at least a dual-core processor & dedicated 3D graphics hardware to play 3089. You will also need the latest Java Runtime installed.
1. You cannot save or load games.
2. You can only play for 10 minutes at a time; I strongly recommend you play multiple times, though.
3. Vehicles cannot be flown.
4. All “special” items, like the grappling hook, telelocator & timewarp, are disabled.
5. “Backup” stations, which set respawn locations, cannot be used.
6. If/when multiplayer becomes implemented, multiplayer will not be supported in the demo version.
1. The installer is a universal Java installer which needs to be run with Java — make sure you have it installed.
2. Try double-clicking the 3089Installer JAR file — it will hopefully start the installer!
1. If an archiving tool, like 7Zip or WinRAR comes up instead, close it and try step 3 below:
3. If the installer doesn’t start, try right-clicking the JAR file and selecting Open With -> Java Runtime.