Leadfoot is a simulation racing game reproducing the fast paced fun of the sport of stadium off road racing. It is both intense and colourful. Pick-up trucks and buggies race around dirt tracks built inside stadiums - Supercross on four wheels. The tracks are short and tight with plenty of jumps and other stunt features. The result is tight, close racing with plenty of fender banging.
Two classes, each class has over three different vehicles.
* Super Lites - Also known as micros. Tiny buggies, very lite, very short wheel base, small 500cc engine
* Pick up trucks - Also known as Sports Trucks. Mini or mid sized 4WD, 4 or 6 cylinders
* First racing game of it's type
* True physics model with realistic jumps
* Career Mode - Race through over 180 events accross 15 series races to become World Champion
* Win sponsorships to pay for vehicle upgrades.