[[New World Order]]
New World Order is a team-based multiplayer game which features environments that could easily be taken right out of a film. It's fast paced team-action simulator with gritty attitude.
When you need a break from the frag-fest multiplayer chaos, start up a single mission or a co-op mission with some of your friends and go into the single player experience with mission based sneak, seek and destroy missions. Choose the team that you feel is the best for you and eliminate the enemy. Defend GAT HQ, storm a Pump Facility, or make a surprise attack at the Harbor.
Regardless of the scenario, it will all be visualized through the power of the new and unique DVA engine...
The DVA engine has been built from the ground up to be as generic, versatile and dynamic as possible. It has been designed in such a way that the base technologies, DVA, real time per-pixel lighting, shadowing, bump-mapping, advanced physics and so on, are extendable and capable of handling the vast amounts of geometry and detail that the games of the future will rely on. The DVA engine will stay fresh and represent bleeding-edge technology for years to come. Examples of this are that DVA, per-pixel lighting and shadowing, the way it is done in the DVA engine, actually becomes more efficient the more geometry and detail you add to the games. The amount of pixels to calculate light for stays the same, only the amount of polygons increase. The more geometry you add, the more important it is that you only render what is actually visible on-screen.
- Advanced, fast collision detection algorithms
- Impulse based physics simulation with safety features to handle 'lock-ups'
- Stable, robust physics simulation with adaptive time-slicing algorithms
- Physics system handles inertia, rotation, friction safely at full simulation speed
- Multiple integrators supported, and a reliable system to handle switching between them
- Performance monitoring manager that disable nodes, or switches to faster integrator
- Simulation of cloth, dense fluids, deformable geometry, anything imaginable.
- Physics system blends springs, node-chains with IK, rigid bodies combined with cloth…
- The system interacts closely with the animation system for maximum flexibility.