On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness is an episodic RPG-Adventure game set in a deranged comic-book-meets-pulp-horror universe. Armed with unconventional weaponry, you join forces with the Startling Developments Detective Agency to make war on bizarre enemies and solve the mysteries hidden deep in the sinister heart of New Arcadia.
From the hilarious and twisted minds of Penny Arcade creators Mike 'Gabe' Krahulik and Jerry 'Tycho' Holkins, legendary game designer Ron Gilbert and veteran producers at Hothead Games comes a 100% authentic and hilarious Penny Arcade experience.
* Create-a-Player System lets you design and develop your own character, seeing it come to life in 3D and in the comic-style 2D cut scenes
* Dynamic turn-based combat system, over-the-top animations and team-up moves during enemy battles
* Classic adventure game play combines with RPG elements to unravel the game's mysteries and puzzles
* Authentic Penny Arcade story and dialogue written entirely by Jerry Holkins
Episodic Game Play
* The ability to carry-over characters, stats, abilities, inventory and look across all episodes
* A complete experience available in 8-10 hours of gameplay per episode
* Value that fits into your busy schedule
* Pick-up and play capabilities from any episode