Xing: The Land Beyond Sandbox Tech Demo

Rate

Total votes: 29
100

Your body may be gone, but your life has just begun. In death, you will find yourself on a journey across a series of mysterious islands. You will encounter perplexing puzzles, trapped souls, and the power to change the environment around you.
Spiritualism, mysticism and logic come together in the land of XING, where you will traverse mountains, deserts, forests, volcanoes and more.

The demo will open and run perfectly 90% of the time, so if you open it and it works, then great! The other 10% of the time is our “kitchen sink”, which will cause the demo to simply crash upon opening.
It is not uncommon for the demo to crash on the first try, and you may have to open it once or twice more to get it to run. Once it is running, it should work nicely. If it does not work at all after that, please let us know though our online survey; we are always looking for more feedback to help us improve the overall quality our gamers’ experiences.

This is not ideal, and certainly won’t happen in the final game, but at least the demo is now out for everyone to play as promised. An unstable build is not uncommon, and again we’d like to apologize in advance for any frustration this little snag may cause.

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Add new comment