Dolphin is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the GameCube and the Wii. It allows PC gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more!
After a somewhat large delay we're releasing a 4.0.1 release with single core crashes fixed and some other bugfixes.
• Fixed single core mode crashes in 64 bit Windows builds
• Fixed missing music in Super Monkey Ball 2
• Added missing DirectX runtime installer files
• Fixed some graphics issues for Metroid: Other M, Skies of Arcadia and Call of Duty: Black Ops
• Fixed various other minor issues
Note that Windows users should uninstall Dolphin 4.0 before installing the update due to some changes to the installer. All future Dolphin versions will be installed into "Program Files/Dolphin" now, whereas the 4.0 release still used "Program Files/Dolphin 4.0".