0.9.6 is here!
That's right, it's here, in good time for the holidays! This time the main focus has been on speed improvements, but there has obviously been quite a few bug fixes as well, and a new lighter look for the on screen touch controls. Enjoy! And if you're having fun, don't forget to support the project by buying the Gold version.
• Large general speed improvements and assorted bug fixes
• "Software Skinning" option which speeds up many games with animated 3D characters
(but may slow down a few, like Monster Hunter - experiment with turning it off)
• Various fixes around stencil/alpha, reducing glow problems in Wipeout and Gods Eater Burst.
• Timing improvements making more games run at the correct FPS, also fixing some audio issues
• More debugger features
• Better looking and individually resizable touch controls
• Automatic install of games from ZIP files, like demos and many homebrew.
• Software renderer improvements
• VERY basic ad-hoc online play support, to be improved in future versions.
• And more...
Download from :