Guillaume released a new version of his Sega Saturn emulator. Only the Windows and Linux port have been updated this time around. Here are the changes for 0.9.6:
sdl joystick core :
- Fixed it...
software video core:
- Improvements and bug fixes.
- Added detection of sdk in the build process.
- Changed the cd core so that the first device found is used. Users shouldn't have anything to set up when using cd device now.
- Tagged more strings to be translatable.
- Fixed bugs when setting a resolution in settings.
- Fixed controller settings so keys can now be configured even if emulation is not started.
- Removed libsjw core.
- Updated to use the last devkitppc.
- Added support for classic controller and for wiimote, disabled keyboard support.
- Added command line support.
- Updated copyright for some files where it was missing or inaccurate.
- Fixes and improvements to the build process