Falcon's Eye is a mouse-driven interface for NetHack that enhances the visuals, audio and accessibility of the game, yet retains all the original gameplay and game features.
NetHack is one of the oldest computer role-playing games still played and developed. The latest version of the game, NetHack 3.3.1, was released in August 2000.
- mouse-driven interface (keyboard play also supported)
- high-res, isometric graphics with real-time lighting
- ease of play: autopilot, tooltip descriptions of game objects, and more
- digitized sound effects
- MIDI soundtrack (listen to some samples)
- sound effects and keyboard commands are customizable
- retains all NetHack features