Breaking The Rules: The Roman Tournament is a third-person single and multiplayer brawl fighting game.
In the city of Rome has been organized a tournament which brings together the most fearsome fighters of the world.
Try your hand into a bloody battle completely physic-based!
Defeat your opponents, scale up the charts, play with four friends on your PC, or fight online against up to 12 players.
Who will win the title?
Who will be the best at "Breaking the rules"?
And remember, The last man standing WINS!
• Advanced Fighting System completely ragdoll based, using HavokTM animation and HavokTM physic for the whole collision system and for animation/physic blending.
• FCS ( Fast Combo System ) concatenates attacks boosting attack power.
• Dynamic stamina management that affects gameplay.
• Co-op techniques like grab, and hold enemy.
• 8 charismatic wrestlers, inspired to icons of pop culture of '70, '80. '90 and 2000s. Each one with his own particular style of combat, each one available in two different suits.
• Realistic rendering with DOF, HDR FSAA, Motion Blur, particle effects and more.
• Melee weapons and environment objects like chairs, tables, baseball sticks.
• As the fight goes on, the effects on the players appears clearly visible with blood, cuts, bllod stains on the floor etc...less is the energy, slower become player movements and accuracy decreases too.
• Multiplayer battles with up to 12 players. Multiplayer modes include Classic Brawl, and Team Battle.
• Local Multiplayer brawl up to 4 players on the same machine
• Classic 1vs 1 Arcade Mode
• Team Battle Modes: Balanced ( 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 ), Double dragon ( 2 vs all ) and Titan ( 1 vs all )
• This BTR installment is totally set in Rome. Explore 8 of the most beautiful scenarios of the eternal city, faithfully reproduced, like "Piazza di Spagna" or "Ponte S. Angelo"!.