Captain Disaster takes a job delivering a package from Acturus-1 to Proboscis Major - having no idea what's inside it, and a condition of the job is not to ever look inside the package. After dealing with the intensely draconian customs officials on Acturus-1 and several odd aliens, the intrepid captain had to defeat space pirates and convince a planet-eating monster to un-eat a planet before making the delivery - which is when he finds out that, if not stopped, his current employers are about to wreak havoc across the galaxy using the contents of the package he has just delivered along with a lot of sneaky planning... Using all of his wits (such as they are) and his ship's computer (who is helpful... every so often), CD must save the galaxy from a threat no-one knew existed...
Exactly what the million stomping boots are and how they come into it is something you'll have to find out for yourself when you play the game!
• Classic point-and-click adventure gaming action with more inventory items and characters than you could shake even an extra large stick at
• Retro 320x200 resolution graphics
• Fully voiced with possibly the galaxy's first planet-hopping heroic nitwit with a Brummy accent
• Original music score (plus one or two previously released tracks)
• Terrible "Robomusic"!
• Plenty of puzzles to wrap your brain around
• Lots of references to various adventure games, science fiction series, and more
• Loads of daft humour in the true Captain Disaster style, with some references to the short stories
• Planets to explore, bureaucracy to defeat, strange aliens to understand (or not)