The first in an all-new series of paranormal mystery adventures from award-winning game designer Jane Jensen, creator of the bestselling Gabriel Knight® series and Gray Matter.TM Step into the shoes of Malachi Rector, a brilliant antiques dealer and historian whose photographic memory and eye for deduction transforms locations and clues into interactive puzzle pieces and historical patterns. Players will criss-cross the globe's most exotic locales as they solve challenging riddles, search for hidden clues, and connect evidence and events to uncover a global conspiracy that threatens to bring worldwide ruin. When a young woman is brutally slain and a secret government agency decides to investigate, only Malachi Rector holds the key to unlocking this puzzle—a man whose destiny may not be his own to define.
• Use your photographic memory and deductive powers to analyze locations and clues to fit historical patterns
• Blends 2D and 3D graphics to provide sophisticated storytelling, atmosphere and puzzles
• Travel to Venice, Cairo, Zurich, and more, unraveling the mysteries of space and time
• Unlock hero Malachi Rector’s destiny, and uncover his mysterious connection to ex-Special Forces soldier David Walker
• Unearth a global conspiracy that threatens to bring worldwide disaster