We've seen hints of this great big batch of gameplay and DLC rolled into one before in the Steam database, but now it's been confirmed: in October, the GOTY version of Borderlands 2 will be released, giving us access to the original game and everything that came as part of the Season Pass and the Premiere club.
That means if you haven't played this before, you'll be able to shoot your way through all this content:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content: Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class; Gearbox Gun Pack; Golden Key; Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
It's set to cost $60, which isn't bad considering the measure of content available, but it might make you smart that this won't contain everything ever made. It'll contain everything released up until now, but there's still a couple more content packs coming this fall: the Headhunter pack and the Digistruct Peak Challenge.
If you want them, you'll still need to buy them separately.
Borderlands 2 GOTY edition will hit PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on October 8th.