Today, Ubisoft announced the Limited Collector's Edition of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction. This Limited Collector's Edition will be available on February 26th in all European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Pacific territories, for both the Xbox 360 and the Windows PC games and will include:
- An exclusive Sam Fisher statue
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction game in unique SteelBook case
- Infiltration Mode : Eliminate all hostiles in the mission area without being detected
- A special playable skin: Shadow Armor
- Early access to 3 weapons: SC300, SR2 and MP5
- The official Splinter Cell Conviction Soundtrack (more than 17 tracks)
In Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Sam Fisher returns as a fugitive and enemy of the state. Now Sam is being ruthlessly hunted by the very government he served, and the friends and colleagues he once knew may have masterminded the entire plot. Working outside Third Echelon puts Sam in the uncomfortable position of having to obtain vital resources via different means (aka the underground black market) as he learns to use the environment around him to his advantage.
Where light and shadows were key to gameplay in the original Splinter Cell, stealth action and improvisation help drive Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction, making it an adrenaline rush of blood-pumping chase sequences, close combat, crowd interaction with real-world dynamics and intense gun battles.