Microsoft Games and Ensemble Studios have released the latest patch for Age of Empires III: the WarChiefs.
Patch 1.02 - Quick Search updates and bug fixes
- Fixed mercenary selection in Saloons for custom maps.
- Better anti-aliasing support for NVIDIA GeForce 8 series cards
- A number of Windows Vista compatibility issues fixed
- Several low level network optimizations have been added
- Reduced Rodelero building bonus
- Reduced Spanish shipment bonus
- Reduced Cetan Bowman hitpoints by 10
- Increased Kanya Horsemen hitpoints by 20
NETWORK AND ESO FIXES
- ESO statistics tab now defaults to show statistics for the game you are playing
- Decks are now limited to 32 per home city
- Quick Search - the civilizations of other players are no longer shown when the initial match is made
- Quick Search - games no longer follow the two minute resign rule and will count toward your rating as soon as they begin
- Power Rating values will now update more quickly after a game