Ubisoft has just launched another patch for Assassin’s Creed III which repairs a few remaining single-player issues, as well as known multiplayer issues.
NOTE: If you are a PC player and encounter incompatibility with Punkbuster, please see the following link for details on how to manually update Punkbuster: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ch-1-03-Forums
• In Wolfpack, a target doesn’t remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
• In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
• In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
• In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
• In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
• In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
• Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.
• Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
• Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
• The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
• The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
• On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
• Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
• Champions packs are now available on PC.
• Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
• The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
• The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
• Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
• An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
• Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
• Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
• When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.