Electronic Arts has issued a new (beta) patch for Battlefield 2142, bringing the latest installment in the Battlefield franchise to v1.40
This is a beta patch for Battlefield 2142. Please read below in more information on specifics of what this patch contains.
NOTE: This is the BETA version of the patch! Be aware this may effect your gameplay in a negative manner and is NOT an official release of a patch.
XIII. UPDATE 1.40
- Fixed an exploit that would allow commanders to call Orbital and EMP strikes before it had fully recharged.
- The Clark RDX Shotgun can now detonate other nearby explosives.
- EU Assault Rifle recoil and deviation have been slightly reduced.
- Bianchi and Shuko LMGs recoil reduced.
- Clark Shotgun rate of fire increased.
- Added an autosave to kit customisations. After you customise a kit and spawn in with that kit, the customisation will be automatically saved until you change it and spawn in again. Note that you must spawn in with a particular kit for it to be saved.
- Added a new map, Highway Tampa.