This patch will update physical copies of Borderlands to version 1.41 and includes a level cap raise for 8 levels for all characters. Read below in more information for more on what this patch contains.
* Level cap increase of 8 levels for all players.
- Original Borderlands players will now be able to achieve level 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve a record setting increase to a maximum level of 69.
* Enemies now scale to new level caps throughout the whole game as long as playthrough 2 has been completed.
* Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will now scale to new enemy level caps.
* DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users will now properly award players for obtaining these achievements.