Download many language versions of this v126.96.36.199 patch for the Command & Conquer universe based FPS.
Version 1.030 changes (04-15-2002)
..... ..... ====
- Two maps and flying vehicles have been added to the game. Flying units are only available on
the maps that support flying vehicles: walls air and city air.
Flying vehicle controls
- Jump to go up: default is (Spacebar)
- Crouch to move down: default is (c)
- Hold down Ctrl key while pressing (a) or (d) to strafe
- Fixed a bug where the harvester lost its pathfinding information and could be found
driving into walls.
- Fixed a problem with flickering meshes on ATI cards.
- Fixed a number of chat bugs on Westwood online.
- Added support for the mod community.
- Multiplay hosting: The host can now choose a Mod package as the multiplayer game.
Note that you cannot host a laddered game using a Mod package.
- Includes several performance enhancements that should remove occasional stuttering and pauses.
- Added support to hosting via GameSpy. The host now has the ability to kick, ban and set up passworded games. At console type "kick" or "ban" followed by their nickname.