Activision releases patch 1.6 for Call of Duty: World at War, bringing a number
of fixes to Treyarch's WWII shooter along with new multiplayer maps.
The Patch includes:
* 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
* New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
* Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
* Favorites list now ignores filter settings.
* Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
* New feature: in-game Add to Favorites.
* Friends list: green online indicator.
* Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the "Soften Smoke Edges" graphic option.
* Fixed various crashes.
* Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
* Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
* Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded.