New 2.01 Feature List
* Fixed a bug that occasionally caused weapons crews to move back to an old position when deploying their weapon.
* Corrected issues with deploying MGs in buildings.
* Soldiers fire weapons faster at short ranges, especially Garand rifles.
* Small arms fire causes more suppression than before.
* General improvements to MG performance behavior. See note below this list for more information.
* Sandbags, wire, foxholes, hedgehogs, and trenches are correctly treated as "lower down" for spotting purposes.
* Pistol accuracy slightly reduced.
* BAR range increased to 800m.
* Shaders optimized for nVidia and ATI.
* Moving a mortar even a short distance causes greater loss of target acquisition.
* Bunker-mounted MGs are more accurate than before.
* SS leaders have correct poncho camouflage pattern.
* Corrected an accuracy problem with on-map indirect fire.
* Crews bailed out of destroyed vehicles have more jittery morale.
* Corrected a vehicle navigation problem on bridges.
* Target line for area fire is slightly thicker to differentiate it.
* Shooting at bunkers from very short range works better.
* Daimler SOD given a mounted Bren LMG.
* Fixed a bug causing immobilized MG teams after dismounting from MG bunkers.
* Purple "pop smoke" target line goes away when it should.
* Better small-arms aiming at unarmored vehicles.
* Minor TO&E fixes.
* Fixed a bug that caused some Macs to crash while loading scenarios.
Special Note: MGs now have more effective aiming, rates of fire, and suppression effects. These highly requested changes make combat even more realistic and more challenging tactically. Some players will find their existing tactics may need some adjustments, others may find no significant need for change. We recommend practicing attacks on MG positions before continuing an in progress Campaign or game against another player.