This patch will update Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts version 2.1.0 to version 126.96.36.199 and apply the following changes:
- Connectivity improvements.
- Lobby improvements.
- Fixed several simulation crashes.
- Automatch fixes.
- Vet 3 Ostwind receives a 40% boost to accuracy.
- Wehrmacht Panzer Command Building reduced 15 fuel.
- Wehrmacht Panzer Command build time increased by 15s
- Knights' Cross Holders receive Panzerfaust ability at Vet 3
- Panther cost reduced from 140 fuel to 125 fuel
- Panzerfausts cost reduced to 35
- Panzerfausts improved vs light vehicles.
- Stugs and StuHs receive a 15% health modifier at vet 2
- Wehrmacht Halftracks receive damage modifier at Vet 1 decreased from .85 to
- Wehrmacht Halftracks deliver 20% more damage Vet 2
- Vet 2 StuH has a received penetration modifier of .85
- Churchill Crocodile Flamethrower range increased from 20 to 35
- Churchill Crocodile Flamethrower damage output increased vs pinned (1.5
damage, 2x accuracy) and suppressed targets (1.25 damage).
- Sniper rifles accuracy vs trench cover increased from .25 to .45
- Reduced cost of Allied MG nest by 5 fuel.
- Ranger Veterancy experience requirements increased to 14/28/50
- British Howitzer Popcap reduced to 10 from 12.
- BAR damage increased to .4 versus Panzer Elite soldiers.
- Puma234 Armoured Car Vet 2 range bonus reduced to 1.125 from 1.2
- Nebelwerfer Vet 3 damage reduced to 1.15 from 1.25.
- More StuH projectile Tuning. Projectile set to artillery type to deal with
very errant misses.
- FG42 tuned. Burst length reset, moving accuracy and moving burst modifiers
adjusted to match non-assault rifle weapons.
- Tuned some Stug and StuH target damage modifiers.
- Vet exp values tuned for British and Panzer Elite Vehicles, British Captains,
LTs, and Luftwaffe Ground forces.
- Pak35 weapon on 250 AT halftrack had its priority tuned vs team weapons. Will
kill weapon teams more effectively instead of shell intersecting team weapon.
- Bug fix for V1 that prevented it from landing if the FOW closed in too early
during the ability (if a spotter was killed for example).
- Received accuracy modifier removed from British Captain.
- Bren carriers build time increased to 35 seconds.
- Bren carriers Armour Piercing ability cost increased to 40 munitions.
- UI changes to creeping barrage.
- Fixed Bofors vs tp_armour_axis_panther_skirts
- Vet cost Updates for Werhmacht Support units and Vehicles (from manpower/fuel
- 100/30, 300/50, 300/70 to 100/20, 200/40, 250/50)
- Wehrmacht Puma/234 Heavy Armoured car receives a 20% weapon range increase at
Vet 2 and a 30% weapon damage increase at Vet 3
- Wehrmacht Mortar teams receive a 50% damage increase to their barrage at Vet
- Wehrmacht Nebelwerfers receive a 35% speed boost at vet 1
- Wehrmacht Nebelwerfers receive a 25% damage increase to their barrage at vet
- Wehrmacht MG42s receive a +15 sight range increase at Vet 3
- Wehrmacht Pak38s receive a 25% damage boost at Vet 3.
- Kettenkrad sniper detection range increased to 20.
- King Tiger generates 100mp reduction for 5 minutes upon arrival.
- Wehrmacht Battle Phase fuel cost reduced to 50 from 65
- Armour Piercing shells on Allied 57mm AT and British 17pounder increased to
- Wehrmacht Panthers, Stugs, and Panzer IVS, and PE Panzer IVs Infantry Support
Tanks are more resistant to infantry AT (Panzerschrecks, Bazookas, Sticky Bombs,
Recoilless rifles, PIATs etc.) when they receive armour skirts from Veterancy or
- Wehrmacht pioneers receive a repair ability at Vet 3 that enables them to
repair more effectively in combat. The damage modifier while repairing was
- British LTs are affected by suppression, but can take a considerable amount
of fire before becoming suppressed.
- British Infantry sections and LTs have their capture modifier set to 1.0
instead of 1.5.
- Bren carriers lose a received damage bonus (.85) when they upgrade with the
- Mortar damage modifier increased vs tp_trench cover types.
- British mortars have additional accuracy bonus vs slit trenches.
- British Rifle grenades improved vs tp_trench cover type and trench objects.
- Panzer Grenadiers and Fallschirmjagers have their passive mine detection
re-enabled. Mines within 10m will be detected when the PGs are immobile for 3
- 250 Funkwagen halftrack will detect and reveal camouflaged snipers in an area
around itself when setup.
- British Infanty damage modifier while constructing emplacements increased
from 1.5 to 2.0 to match Sappers.
- Panzer Elite start with 50 munitions.
- Stormtrooper's bundled grenade does 3x damage vs slit trenches.
- Button vehicle will disable coaxial MGs before the main gun. Main gun will
remain active for 5 seconds after ability is applied.
- Tank guns set to .9 damage vs tp_infantry_soldier (Panzer Grenadiers and
British Infantry). Increased from .7
- Removed rear damage enabled flag from Kettenkrad.
- Panzer Grenadier AT grenades set to do the same damage vs British Infantry as
- Wehrmacht forces receive a new medkit.
- The basic medkit is available at tier 2 (after researching Escalate to
Skirmish) but only functions in friendly territory.
- At tier 4 (Escalate to Battle Phase) they receive a new medkit that can be
- Stukas, V1s, and Nebelwerfers all have improved damage vs British
- Nebelwerfers and Stukas set to 1.0 damage vs tp_infantry_soldier.
- Pak 38s and Flak 88s have been moved into the Vehicle Veterancy research at
the KampfKraft Center.
- Mortars set to do 1.0 damage vs tp_infantry_soldier target types (Panzer
Grenadiers and British Infantry).
- Building critical tuning.
- V1 FOW scatter modifiers reduced.
- PIAT scatter modified to reduce anti-infantry effectiveness
- British Priest damage modifier vs buildings set from .35 to .25
- Panzer Elite Scout car health increased from 220 to 260.
- British Artillery cooldowns (basic and supercharge barrages) set from 60 to
- StuH weapon scatter reduced, angle of gun depression increased marginally.
- StuH tilt set to 0m.
- Panzer Elite AT grenade damage bug fixed on target types associated with
- Pioneer veterancy moved to support veteran choice.
- Help text not yet updated.
- Pioneers have a received damage modifier when massed.
- Butterfly mines set to damage all infantry types equally.
- All Flamethrowers set to do damage to gliders after they land.
- Removed incorrect squad AI plan from several tank squads.
- Fixed a bug where abilities, such as BAR suppression, were able to be used in
hold of M3 Halftrack. These abilities wouldn't work in the halftrack.
- A data bug fix was made to Panzer Elite Suppressive Volley Fire
- The modifiers would reset incorrectly when the squad moved.
- Panzer Grenadier G43 Rifle upgrade cost increased to 50 from 35
- Lieutenant Auras were tuned.
- Removed received suppression modifiers
- Set stacking cooldown weapon modifier on LT vet 2 from .75 to .9
- Fixed a bug where the non-stacking modifier was stacking.
- Added reload weapon modifier to LT vet 2 and set to .9
- Removed reload weapon modifiers on LTs
- Removed stacking accuracy modifier on LT vet 2
- Reduced popcap bonus on LT vet 3 from 8 to 4.
- Increased the amount of action required to gain veterancy levels on British
- Second level requires 30 instead of 24
- Third level requires 54 instead of 36
- Panzer Elite Halftrack costs were adjusted
- 250 Infantry Halftrack drops to 15 fuel from 20
- 250 'Funkwagen' Halftrack drops to 0 from 20 fuel.
- Munitions Halftrack was decreased from 280 to 220 manpower
- All Panzer Elite 250 halftracks were increased in health from 260 to 300
- Panzer Elite Scout cars cost decreased from 240 to 220 manpower
- Panzer Elite Scout Car popcap decreased from 4 to 2.
- Tank Buster infantry increased in cost to 390 manpower
- Assault Infantry increased in price to 360 manpower
- Received damage modifiers reduced to .99 on Group Zeal ability for Panzer
- Panzer Elite 88mm health increased from 250 to 375.
- British 25pounder fuel cost increased from 55 to 75.
- British 25pounder popcap increased to 12 from 8
- British 25pounder scatter increased 'forward' to help prevent shots landing
within its minimum range.
- Building criticals fixed for artillery. A bug was killing all occupants of a
building when there was a near miss by artillery shell.
- Axis Personnel population upkeep threshold increased from 12 to 14
- Pioneer upkeep doubled from approximately 3 to approximately 6.
- Upkeep removed from repair pioneer at Repair Bunker.
- tp_slit_trench had its disable_target_search removed and artillery was added
to its projectile pass through for flamethrowers.
- V1 set to a new projectile type that will allow it to pass through buildings
in order for it to hit its targeted location.
- V1 scatter tuned.
- PIAT Weapon tuned
- Damage reduced from 100 to 90
- Target accuracy reduced vs moving light vehicles (generally from .8 to .4).
- PIAT armour penetration values set for a few missing Commonwealth vehicles
(in case PIAT is picked up)
- Allied Bazookas are slightly less accurate vs light vehicles.
- British Starting pop cap dropped from 46 to 40
- Panzer Elite Base Building Health increased from 500 to 1000.
- Heavy Tank guns have reduced accuracy vs PE light vehicles. Modifier is set
from 1 to .6
- Stuarts, M8 Greyhounds have .8 moving accuracy modifier vs PE Light
- Sticky bombs given a .8 damage modifier vs Panzer Elite Light vehicles.
- Snipers retreat modifiers tuned. Sniper retreat received accuracy modifier
set to .75
- Axis Mortar scatter reduced marginally to account for its extra range. Angle
drops from 10 to 9, distance_scatter drops from 12 to 10.
- Fallschirmjager FG42 rifle tuned.
- Increased suppression
- Increased accuracy at long range
- Increased burst length
- Increased reload frequency. Weapon will reload less often.
- Removed 'building' type off Wehrmacht and Panzer Elite defenses to prevent
Registered Artillery from being used on these structures.
- Registered artillery has a slight modification to its target requirements.
- Panzer Elite Aid Station health regeneration modifier set from .15 to .095
- Refactored network library.
- Added Commonwealth Army.
- Added Panzer Elite Army.
- A large number of bug fixes and tuning changes have been addressed.