A new Crysis 2 PC patch is coming next week and we'd like to give you a preview on some of the changes that will be included.
• • Vote-kicking feature added.
• • Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
• • Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
• • Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
• • Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report "Could not connect to Gamespy".
• • Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
• • Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
• • Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
• • Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
• • Fixed several weapon exploits.
• • Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
• • Reduced memory footprint of sound.
• • Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
• • Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.