This is the first patch for the single player portion of Crysis Warhead, featuring some general fixes. The main focus of this recent patch is adding 64-bit executables for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit version. Read below for more patch notes.
• Windows Vista: Mouse cursor should no longer have an offset in the menu.
• Windows Vista: Unrequested launches in windowed mode should occur less often now.
• Timedemo can now be started from the command line.
• Better dynamic texture support for enthusiast mode.
• Added 64-bit executables for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit version. In Windows XP x64 a new shortcut will be placed under the Crysis Warhead program group. In Windows Vista right-click the Crysis Warhead icon in Game Explorer and choose to run the game in 64-bit mode.
• Games saved in 32-bit won't work properly when running the 64-bit version and vice-versa.
Note: After applying the patch the version displayed (lower right corner of menu) is 126.96.36.1990.