This patch updates DiRT 2 to v1.1 and addresses a number of gameplay issues and bugs while enhancing overall performance. Game enhancements include additional controller support, better utilization of multicore CPUs, improved DirectX 11 performance, and better compatibility with Nvidia 3D Vision technology.
• Shadow quality setting of "low" is now correctly saved instead of resetting to "medium" Combinations of both high resolutions and high MSAA levels have been restricted on graphics cards with low memory to prevent issues found with those settings
• Added missing function key icons
• Fixed several lighting artefacts in night races
• Fixed missing initial load screen on multi-GPU setups under DX11
• Alt+Tab and Alt+Enter are now better supported under DX11
• Benchmark mode now correctly applies custom settings