The development team has addressed some multiplayer issues and added several new features to make the gameplay even more rewarding. Here is a list of elements the patch includes;
- Added several new battle backgrounds
- Added Quest Log to allow players to review previous quest messages
- Added chat messages over all interfaces, not just over the isometric map
- Added encyclopedia for leader abilities in various screens
- Added Direct3D support to Configuration Editor utility
- Added new popup message before battle when human player gets attacked in Hotseat
- Added ability to save game during any player's turn in Hotseat
- Added ability to capture capital cities without ending the game automatically in multiplayer/Hotseat
- Added ability to ally with human players easily
- Added ability to chat from within the battle interface
- Toned down the "easy setting"
- Fixed sound interruption problem in game cut-scenes
- Fixed a few crash bugs
- Fixed other minor bugs
There is also a second patch available for those that have been experiencing error initializing images.