Illwinter Game Design has just released the latest patch for their award-winning fantasy turn-based strategy game, Dominions 3: The Awakening, published by Shrapnel Games. The patch brings the retail version to 3.20 and includes the following:
* Occasional crash during host fixed.
* Move order validation improved.
* Battle enchantments expired when caster retreats from battleground.
* New switch: --nocheatdet.
* Nation mods properly recognized when starting network games.
* Increased maximum number of maps allowed in the map folder.
* New weapon modding commands: #dt_small, #dt_large, #dt_raise, #dt_magic, #dt_constuctonly, #dt_demononly, #mrnegates, #mrnegateseasily, #mind.
* Weapon modding: Range -1 = strength as range, -2 = str/2, etc.