Following issues are addressed in El-Matador patch ver 1.1.
Please note that this patch is NOT applicable to German version.
* Added widescreen displays support
* Added refresh rate selection to options dialog
* Added some performance optimizations
* Added antialiasing quality selection to options dialog
* Fixed WindowBlinds incompatibility issue
* Fixed NVidia OpenAL performance issue
* Fixed occasional visibility culling artifacts (does not apply if using saved games from non-patched version)
* Fixed task switching
* Fixed task switching sound issues
* Fixed task switching + dual monitor cursor clipping issues
* Fixed occasional camera shake problem after loading of saved game
* Fixed 'disconnected camera' issue
* Fixed Win2K DirectInput problem
* Fixed FOV issues
* Fixed music volume option saving restoring
* Fixed minor timer precision issues
* Fixed UI rendering vs HDR bloom issues
* Fixed input system smoothness issues
* Fixed cutscene skip issue in Jungle2 mission
El Matador is a 3rd person "tactical action" game with stealth features. It takes proven features of the genre and enhances them with the latest technology, to provide the player with an opportunity to experience the excitement of espionage first hand.
The storyline, which weaves its way throughout the adventure, combines all the essential features of surprise, unexpected twists and dramatic developments. It is a tale of corruption, revenge, moral ambiguity and ultimate justice. The timeline progresses automatically, as shown in clips which pop up throughout the game.