The 'Skirmish' DLC features four new multiplayer maps and two new Fire Team
Engagement (FTE) missions featuring both solo and four player co-operative play.
Hunt down SAM launchers hidden in the sprawling complex of 'Lumberyard' and
assault dug in PLA forces and fight room to room in 'White Fang', two tense new
'Infiltration' multiplayer maps. 'Annihilation' multiplayer maps pitch armour
and infantry against each other in rolling battles across a valley in 'Stomping
Grounds' and in 'Force Dispersal' military bases separated by a strategic hill
become a close-quarters killing ground.
New FTE missions include 'All Round Defence', which places gamers in control of
air support and attack helicopters as they defend a fortified complex against
relentless waves of PLA. In 'Uphill Struggle' players must capture a bunker
under heavy fire from hillside reinforcements. Gamers can also recon the entire
220 km² island of Skira alone or co-operatively in a range of vehicles at
day or night in 'Island Tour.'
1. The game now displays the version number on the front end
2. Video can now be captured with the software FRAPS.
3. When using the Mission Editor, if the player clicks off the game in order to
move an object in the mission editor, the game will now not loses focus.
4. Gameplay online
o Lag issues reduced for 32 players pvp
o The Client and Host shooting are now synchronised. The client will no longer
empty a magazine into a player and not killing him.
o In an online game, the mines are now correctly synchronised. The player can
place mines on the ground with no problems.
o The weapon will now continue working if the player spam the fire button and
the change fire rate button.
o The Players will now position correctly when re-spawned inside a vehicle
o Clients are now able to enter vehicles with no problem
5. All sniper rifles will now have a sway effect
6. When a building is destroyed any corpses that are within the building are
removed, so they are not floating in the air.
7. The inventory UI from the crate or corpse can now be opened correctly when
the player is standing at distance.
8. A rare online crash bug has been fixed when the Client is assaulting the
fuel depot towards the end of the mission Bleeding Edge
9. If the fireteams are following orders and then the player select an ROE
order on all fireteams including themselves the orders will now be spread across
10. On a Pvp game, the counter will now count correctly when the settings are
restricted to no re-spawns
11. Games via a private server and password are now correctly protected. The
players will now require the password to join the game.
12. The mouse wheel will now respond to the input control if the player enters
a vehicle and continues to switch positions using mouse wheel.
13. The player can now change weapon with number keys while in a vehicle
14. The player can now scroll the list of names in the lobby using the middle
15. The reloading time is now correct when the player is going prone straight
after firing a SMAW or Queen Bee weapons.
16. The chat box will not overlap on 800x600 resolution
17. In the polish SKU, the apostrophe key is now translated correctly when
changing keyboard configuration in the Front end
18. When exiting the credits, the heading will not transition twice.
19. The game has been modified to only use the original data to prevent
cheating or hacking by modifying the configuration files.
20. Added script command OFP:setAIConfigPropertyValue to allow mission
designers to override the AI configuration values found in the global
AIConfig.xml file in user generated missions only.