What's new in this patch:
- Correct roles can be given to players who are substituted then moved into a different position at the same time.
- Improvements were made to the sensitivity of cursor movements on the Game Plan screen.
- Users can now correctly select their ML teams in Team Select as opposed to receiving an error stating that the data could not be used as it belonged to another user.
- Player names will be correctly displayed when team data exported onto a different hardware system is imported (As opposed to DUMMY).
Become a Legend:
- wage contracts can no longer be signed. This occurred when a player both submits a transfer request and receives an offer on deadline day of the Transfer Window.
- The game will now correctly recall search conditions when looking for players.
Master League Online:
- Freezing issues following the application of Patch1.06 were fixed.
*Other minor adjustments were made to improve the overall gaming experience in all other modes.