Changes in Patch 1.1 :
Network bug fixes:
* When viewing in spectator mode â€" wheels should now turn correctly.
* Session searching now functions correctly when there are lots of full sessions (PC and PS3).
* Track and route options no longer change when host gets back to lobby in private/LAN.
* Race results are now correct if a host migration occurs at the end of the race.
* Other players progress/positions are now correctly updated when you enter the race results screen.
* Several NaN (brown screen) related fixes.
* Fixed a problem whereby it was only possible to upload one world record ghost to each track (PC and PS3)
Network - general:
* Race to race lobby timer is now 15 seconds
* A timer has been added showing how long the session has been up and running is shown on the tickertape after joining a session.
* Changes to what is displayed in lobby when a player has kick votes.
o The player who has been voted for can see this fact and the number of votes they have received.
o Players who have voted to kick someone can see who they voted for but cannot see the number of votes.
o Players who have not voted do not see anything.
* Added ability to get the next page of sessions in private session results (PC and PS3)
* Banned sessions no longer appear in private session list.
* Reverse gear is now disabled for the first two seconds of a network race to stop players reversing off the start line.
* Added ability to change collision types in all sessions (not enabled in Demolition Derby).
o Forward Only (this is the normal behaviour for Ranked/Unranked)
o On (Collisions are always on)
o Off (Always off).
* Numerous anti griefing checks to turn off collisions when players are griefing.
* Fix for distance shown in distance online stat.
* A warning message is now shown the first time you enter system link.
* In non-drift races, the race results screen shows the fastest lap that each player achieved in that race.
* When a player retires or terminally damages in race, a message telling all players of this fact is sent to the chat system so displayed in the overlay in game.
* Cars become semi-transparent when collisions are turned off due to griefing.
* Improvements to prediction system to reduce effects of lag when players are close by
* Fix for occasional excessive smoke coming from other players in network mode
* Fix for exploit where a player could upload an incorrect lap time
* PS3 & PC â€" fix for a problem where private sessions would not show up in search unless you searched for public sessions first
Game - general:
* Xbox 360 achievement fix.
* Several optimisations and performance improvements.
* It is now possible to look left and right while in bonnet camera.
* Fix for a hang when selecting a gear outside the gears available on the vehicle (this was possible with H-Shifter)
* Fix for cars very occasionally flying into the air when hitting kerbs.
* Fixes for custom action maps
* Track rendering optimisations.
* Brown screen problem no longer awards achievements or causes glowing white cars.
* Fix for airborne achievement now awarded even if car flips upside down during jump
* Fixed frame rate stalls and stuttering on Xbox 360.
PC Specific Changes
* Added support for Xinput wheel and Logitech Rumblepad 2, including default action map configurations.
* Adding ability to use H-pattern shifter in custom configuration by allowing configuration of gears 1 to 6 and reverse. Same for boost.
* Fix for missing Force feedback on Vista.
* Added the ability to override the controller type, so that if the game fails to auto-detect it, users can specify it themselves.
o Symptoms of the game failing to detect the appropriate controller type are:
? On a pad, handling is too twitchy, appears to steer "lock-to-lock".
? On a wheel, the input lags and the linearity slider doesn't appear to have an effect.
* Changing microcode optimisation level for NVIDIA 7xxx series graphics cards to reduce a pause when using each shader for the first time.
* Adding support for triple head displays.
* Graphical corruption fix when using multiple GPU's.
* Network chat text made less obtrusive.
* Numerous on-going compatibility fixes.
* Improvements to shadows for certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
* Profiles are now flushed to disk when they are written to reduce the chance of them being corrupted if the PC dies.