"SACRED Underworld" is the eagerly awaited expansion pack of the internationally successful action-based RPG, SACRED - Winner of PC GAMER's "Best Roleplaying Game 2004" award.
In "SACRED Underworld" the story of Ancaria develops. Ancaria is a kingdom facing a threat far greater than ever before. The now familiar world continues to evolve, with existing SACRED players able to bring their old characters into the new adventures.
After Shaddar's demise the player is pulled towards the darkest depths of Ancaria and into a vast, sprawling underworld. After many adventures above and below the world's surface, our hero will finally make their stand before the Portal of Hell.
*Two new characters -Dwarf weapons specialist & the hellish Daemon
*6 Exciting New Regions - Dwarven Ruins, Jungle, Bridge Forest, Pirate Isles, Path to Perdition & The Valley of Tears
*2 complete new chapters expand the main SACRED quest
*Increases SACRED game world by 40%
*Huge collection of formidable new monsters & NPC's
*New Items & Armor Sets
*New Side Quests & Bonuses
*New Interface Graphics
*Advanced Multiplayer Interface
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PREVIOUS SAVEGAMES SHOULD NOT BE RESUMED ONCE THE NEW PATCH HAS BEEN INSTALLED. EXPORT YOUR CHARACTER AND START A NEW GAME!
- Recurring Bugs in "Chain Lightning" fixed.
- Lag issues through frequent use of "Tentacle" spell fixed.
- If you dismount from a horse directly near a cave, go into the cave and return, not only did the horse become irreversibly invisible but the player also, at least while riding. Fixed.
- If a mage binds a mounted character by way of a magic spell the horse won't move anymore, even if the spell has ended. Fixed.
- Weapons of Shadow Guards were wrongfully displayed between their legs. Fixed.
- Skill value overflow for some characters. Fixed.
- LAN / Open Net start button not always functional. Fixed.
- Horse riding no longer counts as inactivity in Multiplayer games.
- Fixed a bug in "Pigeon Pottpercy" subquest: Three pirates did not always appear or were not applicable to quest.
- Fixed LAN / Open Net bug in Ancaria "The Forge of the Elders" mainquest. Occasionally not possible to summon the demon because Shareefa disappeared.
- Some possible causes for ingame freezes were fixed.