The latest patch for Splinter Cell: Double Agent has been released.
- Disconnexion issues have been fixed at loading time and ingame
- Invitations are shown in the main online menu and in the lobby
- A few bugs in squad management have been fixed
- Fixed a minor display bug while displaying Overall ranking score at the end of a game session
- Number of particles have been diminished when the corresponding option is set to low.
- No longer display the 'invite' command when the player you want to invite is already in your game session
- This patch fixes the infamous 'unlockables' bug.
- The gadgets the player unlocks by completing secondary objectives can be used in the next missions.
Veteran agent Sam Fisher is back. But he's never faced an enemy like this before. To stop a devastating attack, he must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. For the first time ever, experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. As you infiltrate a terrorist organization in its American headquarters, you must carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many criminals and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate too long and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.