S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky v1.5.04 fixes :
- added stamina indicator to HUD.
- added ability to move ammo from the container to the inventory and back by
- added game autosave after intro cut scene.
- added items to secret locations in the Swamps level.
- added ability for the Duty technician to upgrade exoskeletons.
- added ability for the Freedom technician to upgrade AC-96/2.
- increase the amount of money the Bandit faction trader has.
- considerably increased the likelihood of getting a "return item" job at the
Cordon, Agroprom and Military Warehouses.
- removed machine gunner and sniper invulnerability at the Deserted Hospital
- during emissions the player no longer loses control if he is in cover.
- increased monster vulnerability to grenades.
- fixed ammo and armor prices.
- fixed error related to a large number of ammo in crates in camps, which
caused a crash due to excessive identifiers.
- fixed error which damaged save game files after switching between them in the
loading menu, which caused various random errors while playing.
- fixed error which caused the Bandit faction trader to take money from the
player for completing the "Take over the flea market together with the bandits"
job, instead of giving him money.
- fixed error which prevented the main mission from appearing in the Limansk
level if the player entered it from the Red Forest level before completing the
"Help Clear Sky capture the bridge" job.
- fixed error which caused the situation during the "Help Clear Sky capture the
bridge" job to be saved incorrectly.
- fixed error which caused a crash during the conversation with the Freedom
squad leader near the mercenary base.
- fixed an incorrect patrol route at the Military Warehouses level, which
- fixed error in the Freedom leader dialogue, which caused a crash if the
player, having brought back the dead squad's PDA, closed the dialogue window
early and then reinitiated the dialogue.
- fixed error in the mugging scene which caused a crash.
- fixed error which caused the Freedom technician to not take his friend's PDA
on job completion.
- fixed error which prevented the "Talk to Wild Napr" job from being completed
if the diggers had already been freed from the concentration camp.
- fixed error at the Cordon level which allowed the machine gun to continue
firing, even after the machine gunner had been killed.
- fixed error which caused a crash at the entrance to the Dark Valley level.
- fixed error at the Dark Valley level which caused a crash if the tunnel at
the mercenary base was blown up prematurely.
- fixed several random crash errors.
- fixed some errors in the Faction War.
- fixed error which caused squads to leave control points.
- fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to load the last saved game
if there were no saved games.
- fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to throw away a weapon twice
using the "Throw away weapon" button with an open inventory.
- fixed error which caused premature activation of level-to-level passages.
- fixed error which prevented the "Kill blind dogs" job from being completed if
the digger killed the dogs himself.
- fixed error which made it possible to complete jobs to deliver items even if
there weren't as many items as needed, causing a crash.
- fixed error which caused a crash if all members of a squad which gave the
player a job died.
- fixed frequent server and client crashes in the multiplayer.
- fixed error which caused weapon mods to disappear if weapons were left at a
considerable distance away from the player.
- fixed error which prevented the message informing the player that he is
leaving the crow shooting area from disappearing.
- fixed some errors related to emissions, including crash errors.