This is patch v1.3.2 for the game StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty for the English U.S. language versions and it fixes some bugs and offers the following new updates and improvements for the game:
* Fixed an issue where maps would not appear in the Single Player vs. AI screen (China only).
* Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders Friends page would stop displaying information if a player had more than 100 ranked friends.
* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when players received an alert in-game while 3D portraits were turned on.
StarCraft II Editor
* Fixed a crash that could occur on Editor startup if players had improperly configured variables.
* Fixed an issue where the Editor would display incorrect cliff height on ramps facing directly N, S, E or W; this issue prevented proper unit vision in game.
* Fixed an issue where the pathing visualizer in the Terrain Editor would sometimes display incorrect pathing.
With the StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty update v1.3.2 you will get significant improvements and more fun.