Tomb Raider Underworld v1.1 Patch:
* Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
* Inability of users to map the 'center camera' button.
* Some occasional crash fixes.
* Graphics card stability:
* A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
* Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
* Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
* Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
* Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
* Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
* Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
* Occasional control issue during headshot move.
* Fixed an occasional problem when entering a save game filename.
* Some PDA fixes.
* Some cinematic subtitle fixes.