A patch for Two Worlds II is now available, upgrading to v1.0.1 this RPG sequel developed for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. Two Worlds II returns players to the realms of Antaloor, the high fantasy world of mysticism and awe from the first title, released in 2007.
See More Info for Changelog
Changes made in patch 1.0.1:
* fixed crash in singleplayer campaign during streaming of levels (CD icon) or during teleportation.
* fixed one crash in multiplayer.
* fixed quality of rendering ogg videos (when HD video option is off)
* if game crashes while playing wmv videos then it is switched to ogg mode and next time ogg will be played.
* fixed missing in shops magic cards: Air Life and Air Lightning.
* fixed type of potion ingredients generated in village shops.
* fixed endless invisibility spell error.
* fixed wrong direction of camera in sniper mode in reversed vertical view.
* fixed problem with changing bid by +/- keys in dice minigame on laptop keyboards.
* fixed displaying wrong number of equipment parts in "destroy equipment" message box
* added missing "Check for updates" option to settings.
* some player reported long time of making savegames in full screen. It was possible caused by taking screen shot. Save screen shots can be turned off by console command: game.MakeSaveScreenShot 0 - it should be added to autosaveGame3.con file in Parameters subdirectory of save game.
* one change was made which could fix problem with saving multiplayer characters / village. Now if sending data to server fails then game make two more attempts to send.