Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War by Relic Entertainment - retail v1.50 -> v1.51 patch
This patch address several game balance issues and introduces some fixes to the online game.
You must have administrator rights to run this installation. Please login as an administrator and re-run this installation.
Please note that save games for versions 1.0 to 1.4 will no longer function after Patch 1.51 has been installed.
Please note that you will not be able to skip the intro movies the first time you load Dawn of War after installing Patch 1.51.
Patch 1.51 Release Notes
- Network lag and stuttering improvements
- Game doesn't use 100% of processor anymore when alt-tabbed out.
Game Balance Fixes
- Reduced resources for deleting a finished Headquarters, Barracks, and Plasma Generator from 50% to 10%
- Decreased health of Tactical Marines from 405 to 390
- Increased cost of Plasma Guns from 40/10 to 40/15
- Reduced Target Finders damage bonus for Heavy Bolters from 50% to 35%
- Reduced Bionics health bonus for Tactical Marines from 35% to 25%
- Reduced armor penetration of Tactical Marine's Knife versus infantry medium from 70.383 to 60
- Reduced Tactical Marine's Frag Grenade stun duration from 3.0 seconds to 2.5 seconds
- Increased health of Scout Marines from 285 to 295
- Reduced armor penetration of Sniper Rifle versus infantry medium from 75 to 50
- Reduced Bionics health bonus for Scout Marines from 35% to 25%
- Reduced research time of Melta Bombs from 70 seconds to 45 seconds
- Reduced Shout duration from 20 to 15 seconds
- Reduced cost of Space Marine Turrets from 110/55 to 100/50
- Increased Guardsmen starting squad from 4 to 5 (squad cost and build time remains unchanged)
- Increased health of Guardsmen from 150 to 160
- Increased health regeneration bonus of Commissar by 25%
- Fix - Basilisk's regular shots don't expend resources after firing the Earthshaker round
- Reduced damage of Basilisk by 20%
- Reduced duration of Curse of the Machine Spirit from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
- Reduced squad cost of Khorne Berserkers from 4 to 3
- Reduced support cost of Chaos Rhino from 1 to 0
- Implemented a squad cap of 3 Chaos Rhinos
- Reduced Tankbusta Rokkit damage by 10%
- Increased Shootaboyz squad train time from 26 seconds to 30 seconds
- Increased damage of Big Shoota weapon by 20%
- Reduced cost of Big Shoota weapon from 40/30 to 40/10
- Increased Sluggaboyz squad train time from 16 seconds to 18 seconds
- Dark Reapers can no longer fire on the move
- Reduced Dark Reaper damage by 10%
- Increased armor penetration of Warp Spiders versus heavy high from 25.5 to 32