Changes in v2.0.7:
- The amount of haste granted by a point of haste rating has been
increased by about 50%.
- 20 slot bags are now bind on equip.
- Any effect which benefits the victim of a critical strike will now
trigger even if resilience converted the attack from a critical
strike to a normal strike; this applies to melee, ranged, and spell.
The affected talents, abilities, and items are: "Eye for an Eye",
"Blessed Resilience", "Enrage", "Martyrdom", "Blood Craze", "Eye of
the Storm", and "Bonespike Shoulder".
- The Crust Bruster has had a loot icon and sound change.
- Players can no longer send gift wrapped packages via COD.
- When sharing a quest, the order logic has changed to check whether
or not the player has completed or is ineligible for the quest before
checking whether their quest log is full.
- If Primalist Thurloga is attacked and pulled off her pathing on the
way to summon Lokholar the Ice Lord, she will now properly path back
to the summoning ring to complete the event.
- PVP flags and graveyard nodes can no longer be captured through
Raids and Dungeons
- Players are no longer able to accept the quest "The Opening of the
Dark Portal" while the Black Morass encounter is engaged.
- In the Black Morass, Chrono Lord Deja will now properly spawn during
a Heroic Mode attempt.
- After completing the Black Morass encounter, all the additional mobs
in the zone will no longer all aggro.
- Durnholde Lookouts will now properly despawn after all 5 of the
Baracks in Caverns of Time: Escape from Durnholde are burned down.
- The items required to complete the Karazhan key quest can now only
be looted by the first group in the instance to reach them.
- Berthold the Doorman will now have a gossip option to teleport
players to the Shade of Aran's room. This gossip option only becomes
available when players have defeated the Shade of Aran.
- The aggro range for players when under the effect of "Incite Chaos"
while fighting Blackheart the Inciter in the Shadow Labrynth has
- Many creatures within Coilfang Resevoir have been slightly retuned.
- Many creatures within the Mana Tombs have been slightly retuned.
- Stability improvements in Multi-Threaded OpenGL support on future
OS X releases.
- The talent "Combat Potency" no longer causes rogues to have a chance
to gain energy when other players hit them with off-hand attacks.
- Players with multiple chat windows will no longer have fixed
channels (ie. general, trade) added back to the main chat window
every time they log on.
- Attempting to prospect less than 5 pieces of ore will no longer
cause a game crash. (Spanish Only)
- The Fel Reaver for "It's A Fel Reaver, But With Heart" quest will
now respawn properly if you wipe on the quest.
- Fixed the local defense channel so that it will properly change based
on the player's zone.