The cumulative 1.0.21 patch for Worldshift
* Added a new special location: "Bridges of Trial", unlocked by completing
* Individual players can now pause the game up to 3 times in multiplayer
games. Added a pause counter to the pause window.
* Fixed several issues related to the regional chat channels. Now these
channels should work properly again.
* Added Russian, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese regional channels.
* Limited the acceptable characters in a user channel name.
* Fixed several Vista related issues under restricted user accounts, like
non-playing movies and forgetting the CD key entered by the user.
* Fixed some character portraits: High Priest XLII in "Caught in the Web",
the technicians in "Following the Crumbs", the Surgeon in "New Enemy".
* Fixed the effect icons in the Selection Info window when a mob or boss is
* Fixed some effect descriptions and icons for the variants of the Confuse
* Removed the obsolete description identifier that showed when the Tribes'
structure was selected in "New Enemy".
* Fixed an issue related to picking terrain points at bridges.
* Units that have died on a bridge will fade out out instead of sinking
into the ground.
* AoE action decals now correctly represent the area affected.
* The conversation lines in story missions are now correctly visible at
screen resolution 800x600.
* Fixed a bug that caused the cursor not to be changed when selecting
* Fixed an untranslated 'Alert' message box title.
* The Statistic window is now hidden immediately on exiting the lobby.
* Apostrophes, quotation marks, etc. should appear correctly in the items'
* Addressed some crash-related issues under Vista.
* Moved the numerical indication for Power in the selection info window a
little to the right (4-digit health values used to overlap its icon sometimes).
* Fixed crashes related to incorrect model cache flushing on closing a
* Sound volume now should be restored to previous levels when switching
to/from the game.