Comodo Internet Security is the free, multi-layered security application that keeps hackers out and personal information in.
Built from the ground upwards with your security in mind, Internet Security offers 360° protection by combining powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, advanced host intrusion prevention and automatic sandboxing of unknown files.
Unlike the stripped down versions of commercial software that other software vendors offer for free, this is the full, completely functional version of the product.
Users can upgrade to Comodo Internet Security Pro 2011 for just $49.99 per year and receive two additional services-GeekBuddy-a 24 hour per day, unlimited incident support services package which usually markets for $49.99 per year and TrustConnect - a secure Internet proxy service that ensures 128 bit encrypted connectivity from any public wireless hot-spot.
Internet Security Includes:
• Antivirus: Tracks down and destroy any existing malware hiding in a PC.
• Anti-Spyware: Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
• Anti-Rootkit: Scans, detects & removes rootkits on your computer.
• Bot Protection: Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
• Defense+: Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it installs.
• Auto Sandbox Technology™: Runs unknown files in an isolated environment where they can cause no damage.
• Memory Firewall: Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
• Anti-Malware Kills malicious processes before they can do harm.