PolyView is a fast and powerful image viewer, conversion, and printing utility for 32 bit Windows (95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista).
PolyView is designed to be easy and intuitive to use for beginners, but has the advanced image manipulation, printing, and management features needed for dealing with large image collections.
- Supports most popular graphics image formats, including BMP, FlashPix, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, KDC, Photo-CD, PCX, PhotoShop, PNG, SFW, SGI, TARGA, TIFF, WMF, and many others
- Sophisticated printing support
- Automated creation of Web pages from thumbnail/image sets
- Powerful batch format conversion to save multiple images in one of many available formats, with optional image resizing and text annotation
- Sophisticated animated GIF creation and playback capabilities
- Extracts digital camera information from JPEG and FlashPix files (APP12, CIFF, EXIF and FlashPix standards), including playing embedded sound information
- Distortion-free JPEG image rotation
- TWAIN support for acquiring images from scanners and digital cameras
- Full screen and windowed slide shows
- A wide variety of image appearance manipulation and filtering operations
- Interpolated zooming for maximum clarity on magnified images
- Image management support for large collections, including our Thumbnail Explorer, Thumbnail Albums, and folder browsers
- Automated export of individual thumbnail files
- Contact sheets in any writable format
- OLE drag-and-drop for enhanced compatibility with the Windows desktop and applications
- Multiple window display for viewing and comparing many images simultaneously
- MMX optimizations for high speed JPEG and PNG file decoding
- Multi-threading for optimum performance
- Outstanding technical support. We make every effort to insure that you won't find any software anywhere that is better supported than PolyView.