The original native OS system CDs are disappointing -- not to mention Windows 98 or Windows NT/2000, and even Windows XP, only now can you realize and control initial system installs. OEM CDs lack the hard disk partitioning tools, system restore and other useful tools. Although there are others who have created these "all in 1" CDs, these are built by some specialized man who doesn't know exactly what you want or need. These CDs are also of a general nature not to mention huge and lengthy to download. These MultiBoot CDs being sold by others may not satisfy the individual needs or demands you require.
EasyBoot is an integrated tool to create MultiBoot, Menu driven CDs & DVDs with native language. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well. Using your CD/DVD Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD/DVD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your company's name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
Realize local language,
multiple selections, and colorful menus on your bootable CD & DVD.
Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
Preview the actual effects during the design process
Automatically generate boot loader and menu files
Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn
- Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
- No additional file will be added to the root directory of your CD/DVD, keeps the original native style.
- Supports up to 36 menu items.
- Supports , , , and keys to select menus, and keys to boot.
- Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
- Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
- You can choose "Run Directly" or "Select" for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
- You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
- Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
- Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CDs & DVDs.
- Supports startup logo
- Supports background image
- Supports time counter
- Supports password protection to bootable CDs & DVDs
- Convenience but powerful edit functions
* Freely defined screen layout, text, menus and function keys.
* Supports boot screen preview, directly see the actual effect.
* Supports select/edit object in preview window, to create/move/modify objects coordinates with mouse and keyboard.
* Supports Undo function, easily restore to previous condition.
- Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as "Optimize" and "Set Date/Time".