Now you can harness the power of the industry's leading and most definitive process listing with just one single click! Process Library now lets you search for and identify all the processes that should - or should not - be running on your computer. What's more it's fast, comprehensive and FREE to all PC users.
The new Process Scanner brings new interactive functionality to the Process Library. Simply click on the scan button and the Process Scanner deep scans your system online to provide within seconds a complete list of all the processes, .dlls and other items that open on your system on startup, while the system is running, or even those which are programmed to run later.
Process Scanner will:
- Offer you a results page that lists all the processes found on your system
- Give you clear, at-a-glance, categorized information on the task functions of each process listed
- Provide color coded information on the threat risk on all processes - from safe to dangerous
- Advise you what action you should take concerning the listed processes.
- Share reports
Your process list is scanned by Process Library online and checked against all known processes. An alert is raised to the Process Library team for any variants or unknown processes not covered by the Library. They are logged, analyzed and the new information is added to the Library.
- The proprietary RePLACE technology matches your data list with all existing Process Library entries, constantly updating the Library database with new process entries.
- Using its internal checking system The Uniblue Research Labs dedicated team of IT specialists edits the existing Library data.
Because everything happens online it means users are helping update and improve the Process Library on a daily basis!
Process Scanner saves you time, alerts you to the presence on your PC of any virus or malware processes and helps you deal with any problems instantly.
So every time you use the FREE Process Scanner, you are helping its creators make the Process Library even better, for you and for millions of other PC users!